We create the Climate Change Center
A unique place that fosters pro-environmental attitudes.
The Climate Change Center is an example of innovative thinking about climate.
The priority of the Climate Change Center is to counteract the climate catastrophe through education and promotion of the idea of sustainable development. We use technology to show how dangerous climate change is and how much it affects human life. Through modern education, we teach the new generation to mitigate and adapt to climate change.
It is a place where people and ideas for building and developing ecological awareness will find space, a meeting place for those who care about the future of the world.
We are involved in activities aimed at mitigating the effects of climate change, especially in cities.
CEO of the Climate Change Center association, owner of the mossmoss studio, originator of climatelifting.com. Ambassador of the European Commission’s New European Bauhaus programme. Promoter of urban greenery. Designs interiors, gardens and does artistic floristry. Climate Leadership expert, a program of the global GRID (Global Resource Information Database) network, established by the United Nations Environment Program (UNEP). Creates artistic scenography for television productions and commercials, for theatres and cultural institutions. Together with Edyta Jankowska-Picchiotti, was awarded the title of Wrocław Woman of the Year 2022 in the category of pro-ecological activity.
She joined the team a few years ago, having worked for 10 years in Wrocław corporations. Edyta is the other half of the mossmoss duo. Together with Kasia, they create original floristic compositions. She is the ambassador of the New European Bauhaus. Edyta is the CEO and co-founder of the Climate Change Center. He is responsible for the content and editing of texts on climatelifting.com. Edyta is involved in spreading environmental education among the inhabitants of Wrocław. She received the title of Wrocław Woman of the Year 2022 in the category of pro-ecological activity.
What do we do?
- We run climatelifting.com, which aims to promote educational and informational activities on the Internet and social media regarding climate change.
- We carry out social projects for greening cities.
- We promote environmental education and culture.
- We promote activities carried out by European Union cities in adaptation to climate change.
- We disseminate information about good practices undertaken by various EU cities.
- We engage local communities to take action on ecological projects, e.g., jointly greening neglected areas to create resident-friendly places.
- We promote blue-green infrastructure and urban water retention (We designed a system of mobile rain gardens. We created workshops on making home rain gardens that can be installed on balconies).
- We disseminate plantings of climate-resilient plants.
We are honored to receive this recognition and remain committed to our mission of creating sustainable and livable communities that prioritize environmental responsibility.
Climate Change Center
The Climate Change Center’s priority is to counter climate catastrophe through education and advocacy for sustainable development.