Our Climate Change Center offers a variety of programs and initiatives that promote sustainable practices and green design, including workshops, training sessions, and community events. We believe that educating individuals and organizations about sustainable practices is essential for combating climate change and improving the well-being of people and the planet.
Through our urban greening initiatives, we work to create beautiful and functional green spaces that improve air quality, reduce the urban heat
island effect, and promote biodiversity. Our team specialises in developing and putting into practise environmentally friendly solutions that are tailored to the particular requirements of each community.
- Workshops and Training – workshops and training sessions to employees on sustainability practices, conservation, waste reduction, and energy efficiency can help create awareness and educate them on how they can make a positive impact on the environment.
- Environmental Audits – environmental audits and assessments to evaluate a company’s impact on the environment can help identify areas for improvement and implement strategies to reduce environmental impact.
- Sustainability Reporting – sustainability reports to share the company’s environmental performance with stakeholders and create transparency.
- Green Team Development – green team of employees who can work together to develop and implement sustainable practices within the company.
- Environmental Communications – communication strategies to educate and engage stakeholders on the company’s environmental initiatives, goals, and progress.
- Community Outreach – community outreach programs to educate the public on environmental conservation and encourage them to participate in sustainable practices.
- Green Design – green projects for companies, cities, organizations.
The Green Market Square in Wroclaw
The Wroclaw Participatory Budget project in which we green the Market Square in Wrocaw.
100 trees for Christmas
We have prepared a social campaign on air pollution in cities. We distributed 100 spruce seedlings for self-cultivation.
The platform’s mission is to create awareness about climate risks